Call for Change
Harvey Gantt and the Integration of Clemson University
Digitization Request form
Documenting the African American Experience at Clemson
Clemson University Historical Images
Cooperative Extension Photographs
Kaiser Copystand with LED Lighting
- Purpose – Repro of materials under 20×24 inches such as stereographs, daguerreotypes, curved objects, etc. Allows for onsite digitization of fragile
materials not durable for shipping or transport.
- 20×24 inch baseboard
- LED lights
- LED lights do not emit heat or UV.
- LED daylight lighting unit with two light banks for even and soft illumination.
- Each light equipped with 288 white high-CRILEDs.
- Color temperature: 5600 K
- Illuminance on subject surface: 4000 lux
- Available Cameras
- Canon 5D Mark ii
- Canon 60D
- Phase One IQ180
Epson Expression 10000XL/11000XL with transparency adapter
Purpose – Main workhorse scanner. We currently use seven Epson 10000XL scanners, each equipped with the transparency adapter. Scans reflective and transmission (negatives/transparencies) photographs/documents.
Specifications – Optical resolution: 2400×4800 dpi; Maximum enhanced resolution: 12,800 x 12,800 dpi. Capable of 48-bit color depth. Scanning area: 12”x17”.